Dear prospective patients,
Thank you for visiting our website and spending time to learn a little about me and my practice. I hope you will find the information you need, and that you will not hesitate to give us a call when you are ready to see us.
After having two boys and retiring from a career in Finance, I decided to pursue my passion for healthcare and became a Magna Cum Laude graduate of The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, where I received a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree in 2011, along with multiple awards and honors in Prosthodontics and Oral Medicine.
My clinical background also includes a residency in Implant Prosthodontics at The Ohio State University College of Dentistry Implant Clinic; a 2-year externship in Implant Surgery at the Midwest Implant Institute; and a 2-year externship in Orthodontics.
Because I want to always do my best for my patients, and offer them the latest and most reliable treatment options; I regularly work to exceed all state and national continuing education requirements by accumulating hundreds of training hours in General Dentistry, Orthodontics, Prosthodontics, Endodontics, Laser Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Sedation Dentistry, and Facial Aesthetics.
My treatment philosophy focuses on preserving natural dental structures through conservative and minimally invasive surgical approaches. I also put a lot of care into the experience that my patients receive by making sure that everyone enjoys a clean, gentle, friendly and relaxing environment that promotes healing. I use the most modern technology and I partner with highly reputable dental laboratories and suppliers who provide the superior quality products and materials that allow me to produce outstanding and long-lasting results.
I am an in-network provider with most dental insurance programs, and the patients who visit my practice include adults, seniors, teenagers and children. Whether they need basic care like cleanings and checkups, fairly involved treatment like complete mouth rehabilitation, or anything in between; I treat each and everyone with the utmost care, attention, and respect.
The rest of my time is spent enjoying the outdoors, sports and cultural events with my husband Patrick; our two sons Noah and Matthew; and our highly energetic and playful Havanese dog Bisou (BeeZoo).
Some of the things that will always bring a smile on my face if you mention them in a conversation: Food and cooking (especially anything fresh), professional basketball (big San Antonio Spurs fan here!), and any type of romantic comedy movie, foreign or domestic.
EDUCATION & LANGUAGES
- Ohio State University, Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- Ohio State University, Implant Clinic, Residency in Implant Prosthodontics
- Midwest Implant Institute, Externship in Implant Surgery
- University of Delaware, Bachelor in Business Administration
- Languages: English, French, Vietnamese
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Texas Dental Association
- San Antonio District Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Facial Aesthetics
- American Orthodontics Society
- Academy of GP Orthodontics
- International College of Dentists
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society
- Spectrum Dental Society
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
- James V. Marquard Award for Clinical Excellence
- Carl O. Boucher Award for Excellence in Prosthodontics
- Whipmix Best of the Best Award for Excellence in Prosthodontics
- Merit of Achievement in Oral Medicine Academy of Oral Medicine
ADVANCEd GENTLE SMILES TEAM
Our Business and Clinical team members are committed to welcoming you in a clean, safe, professional and friendly environment. They are each highly trained and skilled in their field, and are dedicated to helping you achieve your best and healthiest smile with options that fit your lifestyle and budget.